terça-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2013

None

I would wait for you for a lifetime, before, but now that I have you with me, I can't think of waiting any longer. It's so hard spend all the day knowing that I'll sleep without see you or touch you. Knowing that I've in front of me one more day of uncertainty, not knowing if you'll show up at the night with your lovely smile and your nice songs. I'm feeling so needy and I've never been like this before, I've never needed anyone like this and surely, never been afraid of scare someone being so... sticky? It's... is just too hard be far when I want so badly be near, to hug you and to kiss you and all this sorts of stuff that let my day brighter. It's not like I would turn myself miserable when I can't see you, but all those things that use to shiny brightly on your presence starts to lose some colors and... I don't know... seems more boring and unhappy. Even when I'm not unhappy... at all... even when I'm just a little bit more needy of you. I think that the reason is... I love you. I love you so much that I can't stand without you because when this possibility actually happen, I miss you, and start to put on my head bad ideias, being pessimistic like just I can be. I hope that you don't read this, but if you do... Don't be afraid or scared... I'm sleepy and missing you, and this is it... I'm just keeping writing to wait awake untill you're at the job. I do not want to let you alone at this hour, because it's late and because I can't be there with you now. I love you, honey. And this is forever.

Um comentário:

  1. I love you so much, my dear.

    And I'll never leave you. I mean it.

    I want to be with you every day of our lives. Forever.
    <3

    ResponderExcluir